Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'm on my 5th Month

I have been busy working lately that I wasn't able to update my blog. Anyways, I took the OGTT and was found negative of gestational diabetes. I had to pee 4 times every one hour and the nurse had to take a blood sample every hour as well. I didn't eat for almost 12 hours.

This month, I have been so excited about our baby coming, I can already feel the baby move, it's makes me super happy. Here are some of the items I have gotten from Baby Armstrong, Garfield, Pigeon and Billy Bob. I have gotten the funny pacifier from ebay because it isn't available locally in the market. I can't wait for my baby to come out and be at 6 months for me to try the pacifier on. On the clothes and blankets, I decided to get neutral colors at first because we are not yet sure about the gender of the baby, though the doctor told us that it might be a girl.






No comments:

Post a Comment