Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Baby Boy at 6 Months

On my 24th week, I decided to have my Congenital Anomaly Scan to check my baby's development. The head, spine, heart, kidneys, feet, hand, face, stomach, umbilical cord, amniotic fluid were examined. I was happy to know that everything is normal with my little one. We also had the chance to confirm the gender if it is really a girl when seen at four months, and it turned out to be a boy. His Dad was so delighted that we ended up shopping for the baby afterwards.

This coming Saturday, I'm turning six and a half months. The baby's kick are now more recognizable. My appetite is now coming back although I still have to watch out on my sugar intake. At week 30, I will be having my OGTT again. I hope everything else will go well until my delivery. I can't wait to see my baby. Hopefully, we will be able to achieve our target savings on my 9th month.

No comments:

Post a Comment