Friday, October 30, 2009

I can feel Christmas coming

Yesterday after work, when I walked out of the building, I felt a cold breeze. I guess that's because we are approaching the month of December. Suddenly, after forgetting about Christmas because of the storms that contributed to alot of loss to our fellow Filipinos, I kind of go back to the excitement of the coming Holidays. Top reason would be because we are so happy to see our baby come last week of Dec or early January.

Eventhough I've been to much stress at work, I still find the joy of having my little one. I can feel him more from my tummy and his movements are more visible from the outside. Tomorrow I'll be having my last OGTT and final ultrasound on my 35th week. I just pray that everything will be okay.

May everyone from my family and friends find their own peace and happiness this coming Christmas. God bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment